NOTA funds a wide variety of worthwhile projects. Here is a partial list of some of our more recent grants:
- The CAC and Goat in the Road to present “Foreign to Myself”
- KIDsmART for its art-in-the-schools programs.
- The Broadway Theatre Connection to support its summer workshop.
- The New Orleans Jazz Celebration to sponsor the “Jazz at the Sandbar” series of performances.
- NOMA/NOLA Project, “The Three Musketeers.”
- Southern Rep to present “A Doll’s House, Part 2”
- Tennessee Williams Festival Tribute Reading
- UNO Artists-in-Residence Program
- Manhattan Chamber Players to support the Crescent City Chamber Music Festival
- Lyrica Baroque for its “Power of Language” program
- Dancing Grounds to support “Dancing for Social Change.”
- Moscow Nights to support “24 Hours in the Life of Pontius Pilate”
The New Orleans Theater Association (NOTA) is a 501c3 organization whose mission is the provide grants and other services.
Download a Grant Application for more information about our grant program or to apply for a grant.